Monday, October 24, 2011

Online Bargains and Freebies!!

I have been addicted to finding deals on the internet since I don’t have a job now!  I’m trying to decide if it is really worth it though….sometimes I feel like I might spend money that I otherwise wouldn’t have, had I not been looking for great deals.  :-/  Today for example…I spent $1.03 on make-up.  Did I need it?  Well, no, not really!  Will I use it?  Someday.  A couple weeks ago, I bought 60 rolls of toilet paper (the kind we use too!) for $22.  It was a GREAT deal.  But, now we have to store them until we are ready to use them… LOL!!  Although, when I come across a deal to get free samples, that makes it completely worth it!!  Today, I scored free toothpaste (all natural) for Ali.  Not to mention all those Swag Bucks that I keep earning!!  I’m up to $25 in Amazon.com gift cards, and I already have about enough Swag Bucks for $15 in Amazon.com gift cards next month!!  J  That makes me VERY happy!!  And it will make Christmas possible on our very limited income!  I keep thinking that maybe I should take up couponing too???

No comments:

Post a Comment