Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cakes By Jen

I’m SO excited!  This past weekend, into this week, was very productive!  I officially ordered cake boxes (PINK), cake circles, and business cards!!  That means that Cakes By  Jen…is official!  Of course, I don’t do it alone; my husband is a HUGE part of my cake making/decorating!  I have started receiving some of my items… but can’t WAIT for my business cards to arrive!  J
 
 I’ve been making cakes for several months now, but I recently started getting more orders.  This is GREAT news, but buying supplies at Wal-Mart and Michaels gets very expensive!  So, we broke down and ordered from a wholesaler.  I’m hoping that I can sell some cakes now!! 


I’ve set up a blog to showcase my cakes.  If you, or anyone you know, need a cake…please keep me in mind!  I would LOVE the opportunity to help you out (for a reasonable price of course).         

No comments:

Post a Comment