Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Feel LUCKY!!!

It’s been quite a week!!!  I’m thinking that maybe I should play Powerball?!?! 

Sunday, we stopped by Sonic (in Butler) to get lunch and take food to my in-laws.  While sitting there waiting, we literally heard a transformer explode….and Sonic lost power!  L  I thought I may not get my cheesy-tots, and this made me sad.  Just a few moments later, a manager came out to say that our food was almost done, but they couldn’t make our drinks without power.  SO…they would cancel our transaction as soon as the power came back on!  FREE FOOD!! 

Monday, we decided to eat at Applebee’s before grocery shopping.  If you’ve been there recently, you’ve probably seen the QR codes on the edge of the table that you can scan on Monday’s during ESPN pre-game or the football game??....  Well, I decided to scan it, just to see what it was about.  It asked me to check in at Applebee’s via their link….and guess what!!  I won a $20 Applebee’s gift card!  THEN…Richie tried it with his phone…checked in…and he won a $10 Applebee’s gift card!  Needless to say, dinner only cost $1.97 + the tip!  This was more FREE FOOD!!!

Now…here’s what I’m most excited about!!!!  A few weeks ago, I had signed up online for a chance to host a Shutterfly house party.  Today, I found out I was chosen!!  Not only do I get a FREE 8”x8” photo book and 10 photo cards…..so do all of my guests!!!!!  MORE FREE STUFF!!!!

See why I’m thinking I should play Powerball….  Maybe I should listen to…I Feel Lucky, by Mary Chapin Carpenter.  J

I hope everyone is having a LUCKY week as well!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment