Monday, October 3, 2011

First Date

Three years ago today I went on my very first date with my husband!    It’s honestly hard to believe that it’s only been 3 years!  It seems like we have always known each other.  I guess that’s what a good partner is for!  Since the day I met Richie he has put me and Ali as number 1 in his life!  He is just as good to Ali as he is to me!! 
Our first date consisted of me going to watch a football game that he was coaching.  Nothing to extravagant!  J  Since that night, we have been virtually inseparable! 
I am very much looking forward to spending the rest of my life with the most wonderful man I call my husband!!    He is the perfect match for me!  ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I love that you remember the exact day of your first date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The credit goes to my husband! He is the one who remembered. :)

    ReplyDelete