Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swag Bucks

I absolutely LOVE Swag Bucks!!  Since I’m not working right now, I spend most of my day at home on the computer anyway, sooo….what better way to do it than earning FREE money!  J   I simply signed up for an account.  First: sign up here:  swagbucks.com/refer/JenFrazier .  You will earn bonus bucks for signing up, and so will I!  I thank you so kindly!  Then you need to install their toolbar (This should also give you 10 bonus swag bucks).  Secondly: I search using their search engine 2 to 3 times a day.  This is all you will get points for doing.  Sometimes, I have to search multiple times to get Bucks, other times…it’s really quick!  It will pop up a little window to tell you when you receive the swag bucks for searching!  Third:  Every day they have a Daily Poll which will award you 1 swag buck for answering; and you can click the NOSO tab to earn (usually) 2 more swag bucks.  You do NOT have to sign up for any offers under the NOSO tab, just hit SKIP or SEE NEXT OFFER!  You will then have to enter a code (that it tells you) to get these swag bucks.  Then:  In your swag mail (it's at the top, show an envelope), you will get emails daily to watch swag tv to earn swag bucks.  If you watch what it tells you to, then click the ad...then you just have to answer 1 quick question (about whether their link took you to the correct ad).  Sometimes there is no ad.  Just let the video play through (with the volume off if you aren't interested).  Lastly:  I take their surveys as often as I can.  I don’t always qualify, but sometimes you get 100+ swag bucks just for finishing a survey!  A good time to do this is when you are sitting in front of the TV!   I have also been known to sign up for a month free of an offer to get swag bucks (emusic) and then cancel before you get billed.  I have also signed up to get insurance quotes emailed to me.  No risk there! 

I know this sounds like a lot of work…but it’s really not at all!  I personally have earned $25 in Amazon.com gift cards each of the last 2 months!  That’s free money!!

Another thing, you can only get 2 of the same prize in one day, and you can only get 5 like prizes in a month!  This month (3 days in) I already have redeemed my 5 like prizes….5 - $5 Amazon.com gift cards!!  I am now saving for a $25 or $50 Amazon.com gift card.  Different amount=different prize! 
Prizes typically take about 10 to be sent to your account after you redeem and verify.  Right now they are offering a special, you can spend an extra 50 swag bucks to get your Amazon.com cards the next day.  I personally just wait for mine.  

Good luck to you, and I thank you so much for using me as a referral!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment