Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family and Fun

It really is a wonderful time of the year....I love it!  Wednesday I got to spend the day with Richie and Ali.  It was great!  I baked some cupcakes and had some of Ali's friends over.  Thursday, we spent the day with my in-laws.  We had a great dinner and spent some quality time with my hubby's family!  Friday...I didn't go shopping! This is the first time (in as many years as I can remember) that I didn't participate in 'Black Friday'.  It isn't because I didn't want to, but because money is very tight..and we had plans for this weekend!  Friday, Richie and I took off for St. Louis!  He always goes to watch the state championship games, so I decided to join him this year.  We got to St. Louis about 11 Friday morning and watched 2 1/2 football games.  I was done after that...so we went to our hotel, got checked in, and ate dinner.  Saturday....believe it or not...the hubby decided he didn't want to go watch football!! :/  This was so unlike him!!  We instead to advantage of the freebies that St. Louis offers and went to the zoo and then to Anheuser-Busch brewery for a free tour (and a free beer!).  Then we had a magnificent Italian dinner and went on a horse/buggy ride!!  It was raining and cold, but it was still so much fun!!!  Sunday...we stopped off in Columbia, MO to watch a Mizzou basketball game!  It was so much fun (other than the walk to Mizzou Arena).  Now...we are home, and reality is here!  I am VERY glad to be home with my lil love bug though!!  I missed her so much this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment