Wednesday, October 28, 2015

When You Want to Give Your Spouse Something You Can't

That moment....your team, the Kansas City Royals that is....makes it to the World Series!  The excitement is unreal!
Let me start by saying that we've been Royals fans, even when they weren't good! We've spent money to see our team play, and lose miserably.  We've spent money to cheer them on and root for them anyway!
But then there's this.... they've made it to the World Series the last 2 years!  I somehow feel so worthless, because I can't even afford 1 ticket.  I can't send my husband to watch his team! Our team! It's so sad to me!
It makes me question my career choices, my spending habits, everything I do.  How can do many people afford these tickets, but I can't even get it together and afford 1 ticket?
#foreverRoyal #takethecrown #trueblue

No comments:

Post a Comment