Thursday, October 1, 2015

Essential Oils

I know I've already written about essential oils, but I just can't help but share my love for them!  It's not only me that uses them...but Richie and Ali too!  Seriously!  They each have their own routine! It makes me so happy!

Remember, when I write about essential oils, I am ONLY writing about Young Living essential oils!  They are a pure therapeutic grade oil, that is derived from plants.  They are strictly tested, as well as the seeds, soil, plants, etc!  It is a long process and it makes it all worth it, to know that the essential oil I am using is of the very best quality!  I know there were no pesticides used on or around the plant it came from.  I know that it was tested after distillation, and that it met all standards!  Go HERE to see more info on Young Living's Seed to Seal promise!

Have you ever wondered about getting started with essential oils?  I would love to answer any questions you have, and help you get started!  You can either message me here on my blog, contact me on facebook, or call/text me if you have my cell number.  ;)

If you are interested in just diving in, to improve your health and wellness....you can go HERE to get your Premium Starter Kit.  When you sign up and order your Premium Starter Kit, I will send you some goodies to help get your started on your health and wellness journey!!

If you are interested in making some extra money, I will share with you how to do that as well!  :)

By the way, if you didn't already know....my family LOVES our essential oils!  My favorite is the Cool Azul Sports Cream...and a close second is Tranquil Roll-On.  Ali loves Lavender!

No comments:

Post a Comment