Sunday, October 21, 2012

HELLO AGAIN!!!

So...it's been awhile since I've blogged.  Our family has been extremely busy, AND....I've been working!!!  Yes, I got a job!!  I started working again at the beginning of September.  I got a job at City Hall, here in my town...and I can honestly say it's been GREAT!!  The people I work with are awesome, and they have been very welcoming!  And...I get to work with adults and interact with adults all day....which makes this girl VERY HAPPY!!  :)  
Football season has kept Richie busy every single day, dance has kept Ali busy, I still bake when people need their sugary sweets, and we seem to always be on the go!  I haven't forgot about my blog, but I haven't had a lot of spare time.  I hope that everyone is enjoying fall!   

No comments:

Post a Comment