Friday, January 14, 2022

It's been a minute...

 It's been almost 3 1/2 years since I wrote a blog entry.  In that time, so. much. has. changed.  

Our country went to hell... quite literally I think.  There seems to be no humility left in people.  No respect for others.  Not even any common sense quite honestly.  It's discouraging to say the least.  

My daughter is now 19, almost 20, and lives away from home.  She's been gone for almost 2 years now and it still hasn't got any easier.  I miss her every single day!  

We became foster parents and have now taken a step away from that.  It was so challenging.  It really put my mental health in a bad place and I was really neglecting my business.  

Speaking of business.... My husband and I have a small business.  With Love from Osceola is our business.  Click to join our facebook group.  A website hasn't happened yet.... but I'm hoping soon!!  We make t-shirts, hoodies, coffee cups, ornaments, keychains, etc.  We've been doing this for just over 3 years.  We do plan to re-brand when we move, since we won't be in Osceola any more.  But out business will stay the same!  Except I plan to add a few more fun items!  

My husband and I are currently working on a few improvements so we can list our house for sale.  When I say my husband and I, I actually mean my husband and my dad!!  I sure don't help much.  I've helped pack a few boxes I guess.  haha!!!  We want to move away since we have nothing holding us here now.  We plan to move to Adrian with his parents for awhile, then we will see what summer brings.  

We now have 2 dogs and 2 cats that are about as demanding as children!  They are quite hilarious at times!  

I no longer work out of the home.  My mental health was in the gutter and I just couldn't handle a professional job anymore.  I resigned in September 2019.  I attempted census work in 2020 briefly, but it wasn't for me either!!  I'm too fat for all that walking! I don't regret leaving my job at all!!  

If you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me through it!  <3 Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment